Tamaru Sangyo Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") regards the protection of personal information as a social responsibility, and in order to manage and operate a website that customers can use with peace of mind, Based on the following, "About handling personal information on the website" was established as follows.
SCOPE OF HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Regarding the handling of personal information, it is applied when the customer purchases goods through our site, contacts us, subscribes to e-mail magazines etc. Personal information collected when the customer uses our site is managed according to the way of thinking about the handling of this personal information.
PURPOSE OF USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information and order information (including information on customer's order history) collected from customers in addition to the purpose of providing this service for the purposes specified in each of the following items You may. In addition to the purpose of providing this service or the purposes stated below, we will not use your personal information.
(1) When introducing our products and services to customers
(2) When the Company performs ordering procedures, confirmation of order contents, change procedure on behalf of customers
(3) When responding to customer inquiries
(4) In order to ask customers to provide opinions and comments on our services
(5) In order to use for the purpose for which the Company separately contacted the customer and got consent separately
(6) To prepare statistical data classified by customer attribute (age, address, etc.)
(7) To provide and display information dissemination and services conforming to each customer's preferences
ABOUT THE SAFETY MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, we have reasonable safety measures against access control to personal information, restrictions on means of taking out, illegal access, leaks, loss, destruction, falsification etc In addition to taking measures, if an accident involving personal information such as leakage occurs, we will promptly take appropriate measures including measures to prevent recurrence.
ABOUT THE DEPOSIT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may deposit work to the extent necessary for achieving the explicit purpose of use. In that case, we will properly manage and oversee the subcontractors. (Outsourcing parties include shipping companies, printing companies for sending direct mails, collection consigning companies in the case of unpaid item fees, etc.)
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We will never provide or disclose personal information to third parties such as other businesses or individuals without the permission of the person himself. However, this does not apply if it falls under the following conditions.
(1) When there is consent of the person concerning information provision
(2) When disclosure is requested from a public organization such as a government agency based on laws and regulations
(3) In the case of disclosing personal information to business partners relating to the operation of this site. However, in this case, the information disclosed is limited to the necessary scope and obliges the disclosure company to manage personal information by contract etc.
OTHER MATTERS CONCERNING PRIVACY ON THE INTERNET
(1) Keep in mind that if you voluntarily disclose personal information on the Internet that anyone can access, such as bulletin boards, that information may be collected and used by other users. If you publish your email address, you may receive undesirable messages based on the information posted there. It is necessary for our customers to be aware of sending information at their own risk.
(2) Companies that collect personal information through third-party sites and services that can be accessed through this website, or sweepstakes or sales promotion activities, etc., are subject to individual privacy regulations and data We have established collection agreements. We do not undertake any obligation or responsibility for these independent third-party terms and activities.
CHANGE AND NOTICE OF HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may change the handling of this personal information without prior notice due to business necessity of our company, enforcement of new laws and ordinances, revision of existing laws and regulations and other circumstances. If changed, it will be posted on this website and will be notified. Please confirm the latest contents of this page when using it.